The portable tire changer is an automobile maintenance device that assists in disassembly and installation of automobile tires during vehicle maintenance, so that the tire can be disassembled more conveniently and smoothly during the maintenance process. Today, roadbuck takes a look at the knowledge of the tire removal machine.
Portable tire changer–by power type
Pneumatic tyre changer, hydraulic tyre changer.
Portable tire changer–by type of use
Motorcycle special tire removal machine, Xiaojiao car special tire removal machine, large truck special tire removal machine, engineering vehicle special tire removal machine
Portable tire changer structure
1. Main machine workbench: The tire is mainly dismantled on this stage, mainly for placing tires and rotating.
2. Separation arm: On the side of the tire dismantling machine, it is mainly used to separate the tire from the rim, which is a smooth tire removal.
3, charging and deflation device: mainly to release the gas of the tire to facilitate inflation or disassembly, in addition to the barometric pressure gauge. The average tires are around 2.2 atmospheres. Also equal to 0.2Mpa.
4. Pedal: There are 3 foot pedal switches under the tire changer, which act as clockwise counterclockwise rotation, separate tightening switch, separate rim and tire switch.
5. Lubricating fluid: It is beneficial to the disassembly and assembly of the tires, reducing the damage during the disassembly and assembly of the tires, and making the tire disassembly and assembly work better.
6, compressed air interface
1. The power supply of the tire machine must be in a normal state. The power supply is in the off position when not in operation. The internal air pressure is at normal pressure, and the air duct is not connected in the non-working state.
2. Check if there is any deformation of the tire frame before replacing the tire, and whether the air nozzle has air leakage and cracks.
3. Unscrew the air nozzle to release the tire pressure, place the tire in the middle of the compression arm, and operate the compression arm to separate the two sides of the tire from the wheel frame.
4. Operate each switch to remove the tire.
5. When the new tires are installed, the tires are lifted upwards, and each switch is operated to install the tires.
6. After assembly, the switches are placed in the off position.