/One minute to master the skills of tyre changer machine
The tyre changer machine is a must-have for car repair. When using the tyre changer machine, there are some tips, do you know?
Tire disassembly skills
1. A good but soft and thin tire with a rubber head. When using a shovel to shovel the tire, you can slightly lift the air shovel control pedal, and push the tire inward to confirm that the shovel is in contact with the tire mouth, and then use the leg or Hold your hand against it, prevent the tire from returning, and then step on the control pedal, it is easier to shovel the tire;
2. For long-term use of tires, the tires are subjected to internal air pressure for a long time, and the heat generated by the friction between the tires and the ground causes the tires to bond with the steel rings. When the air shovel is difficult to shovel, dissolve the detergent in water first, and use a small brush to brush some solution at the bead and the steel ring. After the solution penetrates into the gap between the tire lip and the steel ring, use the shovel Lower tires;
3, the tires with harder tires, it is best to use the car spring steel plate when abortion, homemade long crowbar to the bird’s head tire mouth, it is easier. When the upper tire is used, press the tire belly with both hands. When the difference is about 200mm and the tire mouth is at the tightest position, press the right elbow to press the tire belly. At the same time, the left hand will follow the trend and push the tire clockwise to prevent the motor and the V-belt from slipping. It also protects the motor.
Tire clamping method
First remove the weight from the weight (weight) and do not damage the edge of the hub so that the jaws can properly clamp and lift the wheel. During clamping of the hub and replacement of the tire, the hub clamping condition is often checked. The clamping of the hub is performed by a hydraulic device. The clamping depends on the structural design of the hub and is divided into clamping from the inner cavity and clamping from the outer ring. Tire clamping method:
1. Lift the disassembly rod outward;
2. Move the carriage to the outer end position;
3. Positioning the tire on the carriage so that the disassembly disc is located on one side of the jaw and the clamping jaw can be placed in a position determined by the clamping mode;
4. Lift the claw arm so that the claw is about to the middle of the tire;
5. Raise the claw arm to open the claw so that the claw is in the clamping position;
6. Use the carriage to move the tire to the claws, clamp the tire with the claws, and check whether it is clamped and then raised to the working height;
7. Install the safety protection frame. When the tire exceeds 200 kg, the safety protection frame must be placed on the carriage;
8. Install special clamping jaws. When clamping the alloy steel ring, install the claw with self-locking function.