/Alignment Scissor Lift, you must know the safety precautions!
Alignment Scissor Lifts are versatile special equipment for aerial work. Its scissor mechanical structure makes the lifting platform have higher stability, wide working platform and high carrying capacity, which makes the working range of aerial work larger and suitable for multiple people to work at the same time. It makes work more efficient and safer. However, improper use can cause serious accidents. Most of these accidents are caused by falling from a height, falling over, or moving to other dangerous objects during the lifting process.
Misalignment of the scissor lifts, the main risks
First, the risk of aligning the scissor lift
1, can only be used after training
2, observe the manufacturer’s instructions when using
3, the platform must be equipped with a guardrail
4, upper armrests, middle armrests, skirting boards
5. Check if there is a guardrail before use.
6. It is strictly forbidden to stand on the guardrail and go out to go out.
7. Check and test the control system before use.
8, check and verify the positioning brake can stabilize the platform
9. Report defects and stop using them
Second, align the scissor lift risk of dumpingPrecaution
1. Keep the manufacturer’s instructions for use. Generally, when lifting the position, it is strictly forbidden to move the platform truck.
2. Isolation platform work area to avoid vehicle access
3, to ensure that the lift truck floor is solid and flat
4. Ensure that there are no obstacles in the lifting process.
5. In the case of outdoor parking, it is strictly forbidden to use above 5 winds.
6, to avoid being hit by other objects
Third, the alignment of the scissor lifts under the injury of the operator Precaution
1. Avoid hitting nearby operators during the movement of the lift truck
2, to ensure a safe distance from the surrounding equipment, vehicles, etc.
3. When the platform truck passes through the lower height passages such as door openings, corridors, pipelines, and load-bearing beams, be
careful to collide.